GP Power Tools for Microsoft Dynamics GP is a Dexterity, Visual C# and Visual Basic.Net based integrated product for Microsoft Dynamics GP which contains a collection of utilities and tools to make the tasks of administering, supporting and developing Microsoft Dynamics GP easier and faster.
GP Power Tools is sold as three modules which can be bought separately, with some standard features available when any module is registered. The three modules and their features are:
- Avoid data entry errors! Company based colour schemes provide an immediate visual cue to which company is being used.
- Gain full administrative and audit control of your security system, including Deny-Based Security and Dynamic Product Selection.
- Roll out Dex.ini setting and Launch File changes to all workstations.
- Simplify troubleshooting by disabling third party products and customizations (including Visual Studio Addins and VBA).
- Users can customize window positions and sizes based on the how they use the system.
- Manage user licenses with user activity tracking, automatic logout and login limits.
- Create, execute and publish scripts from inside Dynamics GP, using Dexterity, Transact-SQL, Visual C# and Visual Basic.Net.
- Create triggers to schedule events, customize Dynamics GP, and debug issues by automatically capturing logs. Works for original or modified windows.
- Build custom Report Writer functions, custom Service Based Architecture (SBA) service procedures or custom URL Drill Backs.
- Request parameters from users for scripts without needing any additional programming and perform actions on SQL results returned.
- Group triggers, scripts and parameter lists together into development projects for easy maintenance and exporting & importing.
- Synchronize and repair Dynamics GP Companies and Users with SQL Server Databases, Logins and Database Users.
- Update Logins and passwords after moving to a new SQL Server or when creating test environments.
- Clean up system tables and validate database integrity and table structures before upgrading to minimize upgrade issues.
- Export and import selected data from multiple tables using XML for quick transfer of small amounts of data between systems or for backups.
- Easily reset user passwords and change password policy settings.
Essential system features that come with the first module you register:
- Capture and email 5 system logs in “One-Click”.
- Capture and email a full system status report and screenshots of all open windows in “One-Click”.
- Send emails from inside Dynamics GP even with no email client installed.
- Change Dex.ini and registry settings from inside GP, including making GP work well on high-res monitors.
GP Power Tools Portal http://winthropdc.com/GPPT
About The Publisher
Winthrop Development Consultants is the home of cutting-edge products that make your working life easier. It's also your one-stop-shop for everything you need relating to Microsoft Dynamics GP customisations, and development consulting and training.
Formed by David Musgrave in October 2014, Winthrop Development Consultants brings over 20 years' Microsoft Dynamics GP experience and more than 30 years' development experience to the Microsoft Dynamics GP community.