Streamline tedious and error-prone shipping tasks by seamlessly integrating Dynamic Ship: Integrated Shipping with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Shop floor employees will reduce manual entry errors by scanning packages directly into Dynamics 365 Business Central. You will realize money and time savings by working directly with multiple carriers.
- Savings in the warehouse from streamlined processes that provide information in real-time
- Includes real-time rate shopping from multiple carriers
- Detailed package management
- Enhanced accuracy in shipping fees based on actual package dimensions
- Carrier integration with over 100 carriers including UPS, DHL, FedEx, USPS and more
- Simple interface with scanning support
Dynamic Ship Brochure
Additional Video Links
Shipping for Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft NAV – Comprehensive Overview
About The Publisher
Insight Works is an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) that caters to the manufacturing and distribution industry. Their product line features a breadth of end-to-end apps that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Products include mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, scheduling and more.
Headquartered in Canada since 2008, Insight Works’ operates remote offices in the United States and the Netherlands. They are a Microsoft Gold-certified partner and have received numerous awards over the years including one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses by MacLeans. Products are distributed by a global network of over 200 Microsoft Partners. To learn more, visit www.dmsiworks.com.