Suite Engine’s API Engine is a robust development tool that can be used to build integrations from Business Central to any number of external sources.
No coding required!
Suite Engine API Engine’s architecture is built so that users without technical expertise can construct API calls from the user interface with no coding. More advanced scenarios requiring coding and the development of custom objects are also fully supported. Your development team is going to appreciate this tool!
Initiate & Manage API Calls from Within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
The possibilities are endless with Suite Engine’s API Engine … Connect to 3rd party platforms that transfer data via API from within Business Central!
Developers can create an endless number of integrations using an extensive toolset that allows for the definition of the structures, parameters, and variables needed to make a proper API call.
Any System is Eligible
The API Engine is an agnostic platform that supports any system that sends and retrieves data via API. Anything from a simple API that calculates distance to entire eCommerce platforms can now be integrated into your Business Central environment.
Suite Engine supports complex, multi-platform businesses and processes by creating easy-to-deploy solutions for Business Central.
Our products are powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with seamless integration to all M365 Apps such as Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.), Power BI, Automate, Teams, SharePoint, and more. They are hosted in the cloud by Microsoft, so you never again have to worry about security or keeping your servers up to date!
Simplified Processes. All in one place. Business Central.
See it for yourself.
Our Business Central apps are available for download on Microsoft AppSource today.
*A licensed version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is required. See our list of Implementation Partners if you need a Business Central license, and don’t hesitate to Request a Demo at any point to find out if our product and Business Central is right for you.
About The Publisher
At Suite Engine
, we support complex, multi-platform businesses and processes by creating easy-to-deploy solutions embedded within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. We work with Microsoft Partners to provide solutions worldwide.
eCommerce | Payments Processing | Equipment Dealerships | Home Builders
See It for Yourself - Get a Personalized Demo
- Channel Sales Manager (CSM) is a multi-channel eCommerce integration offering you a complete management system with visibility for orders, listings, inventory, and more. Connect Amazon, Magento, Shopify, and more.
- Channel Payments Manager (CPM) is designed to integrate with multiple payment platforms allowing you to accept credit card and ACH payments from your customers with simple-to-use-features. Connect Stripe, Usio, and more.
- HomeBuilder is designed for production builders; a modern and secure software system complete with budget control, after-sales service, upgrades & extras, construction scheduling, buyer & contractor portals, and lots … more!
- RPM is an enterprise dealership solution that provides deep insight into all accounting and operations. Capture all revenue (rental, leasing, sales, service), planned maintenance by time or meter, utilization, and lifecycle cost on each piece of equipment in your fleet.
- Suite Engine’s API Engine is a robust development tool that can be used to build integrations from Business Central to any number of external sources.
| Download from Microsoft AppSource
| Partner with Us
| Find an Implementation Partner