Why make physical inventory counts harder than they already are? Advanced Inventory Count enables inventory managers to simplify inventory and cycle counts with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation, posting, and analysis tools.
– Easily perform manually-entered or barcoded inventory counts and cycle counts
– Automatically reconcile and post lot or serial number discrepancies
– Predefine count sheets or allow users to complete ad hoc inventory counts
– Create formal recount sheets to track count issues and resolutions
– Retain historical statistics for prior counts to judge trends and performance
– Supports all location configurations, from non-mandatory bins to directed pick with warehouse item tracking
– For non-barcoded counts, allows multi-user manual entry and ability to add to count sheets on the fly
Inventory Management Brochure
About The Publisher
Insight Works is an Independent Software Vendor (ISV) that caters to the manufacturing and distribution industry. Their product line features a breadth of end-to-end apps that integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Products include mobile warehouse data collection, shop floor data collection, inventory management, integrated shipping, scheduling and more.
Headquartered in Canada since 2008, Insight Works’ operates remote offices in the United States and the Netherlands. They are a Microsoft Gold-certified partner and have received numerous awards over the years including one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses by MacLeans. Products are distributed by a global network of over 200 Microsoft Partners. To learn more, visit www.dmsiworks.com.